There are 2 different ways in which your order can be shipped.
due to the weight, size, and whether your order is fragile, the correct shipping method will automatically be chosen with your order.
We send packages with DPD These are packages with a maximum weight of 30 kg.
You will receive a track & trace by e-mail when your order has been shipped with DPD.
If a product weighs 31 kg (or more), it will be shipped with pallet freight. We ship pallet loads with an external carrier. Pallet shipments take 1 working day longer.
If you have several products that weigh less 30 kg per piece but weigh more than 30 kg, your order will be divided over multiple packages so that the shipping costs remains low for your order.
|0 - 30 kg||€ 11,00|
|30 - 60 kg||€ 22,00|
|60 - 90 kg||€ 33,00|
|90 - 120 kg||€ 44,00|
|120 - 150 kg||€ 55,00|
|150 - > kg||€ 120,00 Palletfreight|
- Ordered on weekdays before 11:00 AM.
- Orders will only be delivered on weekdays
- Excluded public holidays.
- Only valid when all ordered products are 'In stock'.
- Palletfreights are sent via an external carrier.
- Large orders that have to be sent per pallet are delivered a day later.
- With an order with large numbers of the same product the delivery time can be longer.
- DPD never leaves a package without it being signed. A signature from the recipient is a requirement of the DPD & Liftinggear-shop.
- Partiol deliveries are not possible, with multiple lead times we use the longest lead timme.
*We try to keep our lead times as up-to-date as possible, due to a sudden high volume of orders it may occur that your lead time may differ.*
We do not control the way of shipping, it can prevent your package from being delayed.
Thank you for your understanding